Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Helphelphelp
      Participant

You can’t help a n********t, there is nothing you can do.

They sap all of your goodness, because the poor souls are no good.
      They don’t have a normal beating heart, theirs are made of wood.

You cant help a n********t, they see your love as week, don’t worry my beautiful empath, they have a nasty streak.

They don’t have any goodness and that’s why they hate you so, they are jealous you are full of good, but theirs will never grow.

They won’t accept the wrongs they do,
      Because they can’t live with the guilt,
      They know that they are evil, but I’m afraid That’s how they’re built.

So let them leave and give you peace, it’s something you deserve, I know it took a lot of time, but now you’ve got the nerve,

Remember you are full of good, and someone else will care, their out there waiting for you, so find them if you dare,

Real love that thinks about you, real words that show concern, not giving your soul away to them, and getting nothing in return.

I know exactly how you feel as I have felt it too, , feeling You were going mad while he played spiteful games with you.

Well now his games are over and once again your eyes will shine, your stronger than you think you are, my darling woman you’ll be fine.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sweet 🍭
      it’s that old n********t empath giver taker attraction isn’t it (they take no responsibility project onto us and we soak up they’re unwanted shadows and parts they won’t accept as if it all belongs to us when it doesn’t) I have wondered a few times on the forum if there were some empaths here too thats why we really have to know ourselves and stay in our power and trust our intuitive feelings more
      ☀️🌷☀️

Hazydayz
        Participant

☀️💛Empath💛
        Awareness Day
        💛💛💛💛💛💛☀️
        🌼

Helphelphelp
        Participant

💛💛💛💛xx

Helphelphelp
        Participant

Exactly, we’ll see how I get on shall we xx 😉

Hazydayz
      Participant

Such a poem! Oh so true!💕

Helphelphelp
        Participant

Glad others understand it, and I’m not mad. Xx

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hi Helphelphelp

I replied to your other post, and hope you are doing ok and I hope that your abuser isn’t blaming his awful abuses to you on being a ‘n********t’?

We all need to know that n********m, or addiction, or any personality disorder, or mental health disorder cannot be used as an excuse for the gendered abuse you are suffering.

Have you looked into the Freedom Programme, you can do it online, via zoom, or in person which will mean you can connect with other women face to face who have also suffered abuse, and talk about the very particular patterns and tactics that they operate in order to dominate and control women.

I hope you are doing well today x

warmest wishes

ts

Helphelphelp
        Participant

Ohhh yes it’s all me, I’m the n********t he says, it’s all very clever, he outwardly eyes up women until I can’t bare to be there.
        He puts me down to an old flame, has lied about numerous things and been caught, although a lot of things he said isn’t lying because he didn’t tell me!!!! Ok let’s use the word deceitful.. but I’m disgusting how I don’t like it all, I’m jealous I’m insecure I’m to sensitive, I cause every problem there has ever been.
        Funny as he never said I was a n********t until I said he was, he is a covert.
        I’m a bit louder, while he looks like butter wouldn’t melt and comes across as if he couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag.
        But lord I wish they could all see him in action, it’s funny so many people don’t like me but they don’t know me, wonder how that happened. And I hate that, I hate that I’m looked at that way, when it couldn’t be further from the truth.
        I can’t even explain what he does, because it’s to clever for me.
        My mind can’t work out how much work you must have to put into thinking how your going to keep everyone you know apart, hating each other without actually knowing them.

Twisted Sister
        Participant

like I said, he’s not got NPD, he’s just your common or garden abuser. He will call you many names I’m sure…so longer as you don’t take any of them seriously, and it doesn’t sound like you do, so thats brilliant! Keep strong, and do learn about abuse tactics, would recommend the book The Dominator, or as I already mentioned, the Freedom Programme, who’ll understand all that you say! Suddenly it will all make sense…sadly!

warmest wishes

ts

Anonymous
      Inactive

Its the smear campaign behind your back with their drip feeding lies and manipulation behind the scenes to other people (one of mine was going on for years before I found out and started putting the pieces together) we’ve learned now may have been the hard way but we’ve learned)
      🍒🍨🍫

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content