Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Falling Skys
      Participant

I thought I was safe and been for quite a while. But as I was cooking my dinner he came out n make a drink which he invaded my space but ignore. Then he said get out of the way I using the (detail removed by moderator), before I could move he rammed it into my leg and said I told you to get out of the way. He knew it hurt because I squeal. I had a red mark but it fading.

I have finished what I was doing, but he was telling me the herbs and the flour was his. But when he let me do my own cooking he said I could use them. But typical he would change the goal post.

I have gone to my room and put the door braise on till they leave. But is can’t ring for advice.

I know he is getting stressed because things aren’t going his way. Just can’t figure out how much at risk I am.

FS

KIP.
      Participant

You said it yourself. He’s getting stressed because things aren’t going his way. It took less than 4 weeks after I told my ex I wanted a divorce for him to badly assault me. I minimised the danger. He’s losing control and thats when they are most dangerous. Take care and stay away from him❤️

Stupidgirl40
      Participant

This makes my heart race just thinking about you as know exactly how this behaviour makes you feel. He is just trying to get a reaction out of you but only you know how at rush you could be. Try n stay away from him like I am sure you are doing but get out if you need to. I am too living with my ex while the divorce goes through and it can be very scary so please stay safe x

Stupidgirl40
      Participant

Sorry at risk!

Serenity
      Participant

Nasty, disrespectful bully. He wants you to react.

Try to keep out if his way. Don’t show any reaction, as much as you can.

I truly hope you will be able to move away from him very soon.

If you feel at risk, please call the helpline for advice, or 101.

As an image to hold on to, try to imagine in your mind’s eye your future home: the front door, the comfy sofa in the corner of the room, your own front door key, your own space…

Visualising my future home which I will own independently and without owing anyone money helps me to get over periods of feeling threatened and bullied, when everything is homing in on me. It is something to aim for, something to bring hope X

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thankyou all xx I have taken advice, and got it logged.

He’s come home early 😞 but I have gone to my room and braised the door. He is quite, I feel safe. You have all help me

FS xx

Ayanna
      Participant

I hope you are okay today. Stay safe! If in any doubt call the police for advice. x*x

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thank you Ayanna

He’s behaving and I’m staying out of the way. I really don’t know what to do any more.

FS xx

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content