Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Confused123
      Participant

I’m so glad I ignored his calls [detail removed by moderator], at times I was thinking to answer the phone thinking he was calling about Csa payments , just listened to his voice mail messages he had left , was just so angry again about how I had messed his life how I had cheek to challenge him and his brother , and just abuse . Can’t beleive how negative this man is and how his left me feelin shaken . His latest comment I’ve left him mentally and financially messed up . I didn’t do that but they just leave us feelin so low and like s**t ….

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi confused123

Big hugs and I am so pleased you didn’t answer the call and had instant abuse.

If you have kept it/them it is evidence of his continued abuse.

But it proves that in their eyes every thing is someone else’s fault and not theirs.

I can understand how upsetting and unsettling it all is. As mine has started doing more things and I am lossing the ability to make decisions again. Feeling lost and low, I have even started to drifting off, an old coping mechanism.

But you and I are survivors and we won’t let them win.

FS xx

Confused123
      Participant

hi hun

sorry to hear he is playing up for u, all we can do is keep getting advise as they seriously do effect our thinking , its not u ,i’m the same, he has an immediate impact on way i think

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content