Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

My ex met his current girlfriend online, from what he had said. She has the same name as me, and happened to be in my class at school. She has her hair dyed the same colour as mine, and similar clothes. She has written on formal forms in her name, to make it look I have been derogatory about my own parenting and calls herself my kids mum.

I am not blaming her, I have reasons to suspect that my ex is still obsessed with me, and controls people for his own gains… but, I am looking at myself in the mirror and wondering if I should change my name by deed-pole so this confusion does not keep happening around professionals, because it has caused confusion and my view not being taken into count.

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Can you get professional advice regarding this, but in answer to changing your name, you can do that legally do long as you’re not intending you cause fraud or any other criminal activity.
      This must be an Skokie nightmare. The fact she’s coloured her hair the sane, wears similar clothes, that’s more like he’s coercing her into defrauding someone/ something. Almost creating a doppelganger.
      Take care around these people, he sounds like a narc
      IWMB 💞💞

Personally, I would advise asserting your parental responsibility. She does not have this. they are your kids. She has no legal rights over them.
      Your name is your own.
      ftc
      x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content