Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

My mam was doing the dishes, and I was sat on the sofa feeding my son – she then comes in and starts having a go at me for being in her seat.. it was an empty seat, am I wrong for assuming you can sit in a seat if no one else is using it? Sick of it

lover of no contact
      Participant

SweetD, that’s your mum again needing to feel good about herself at your expense. She needs to upset you, cause you to react so she can feed off your upset emotions. It’s hard to do but don’t let her affect you. Just keep trying grey rock technique and try to just be around her less.

Easier said than done so Jeep posting until you get her having a go at you out of your system. Don’t let her distract you from ur college course and your child and the things you have to do in your day. She’d love that; don’t give her that power:)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content