Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

That’s all.
      Utter silence, not one word, not one look, absolutely nothing.

So I have just organised a visit at…with…it is a beautiful place and she will love it!

I will come back later feeling like I have achieved something ready to start another week of ignorance.

How do you behave like that? Is it done on purpose or is this just how he is? For quite a while I have wondered about a possible syndrome, making him unable to cope with feelings…we are poles apart and he has no friends. He has never had any. We see no one and people find him cold.

Is this the root cause of all the troubles?

Yet he is a high achieving professional…i feel like I am “the smile” of this family while he is “the empty one”…it’s so hard living like that and when I want to talk about what has gone on he gets angry straight away, he never looks in my eyes…

I don’t love him. I feel ashamed to say it.

Millionpieces
      Participant

Hi BJIF,
      Your feeling is so familiar to me. I feel I’m the one who thinking about him, about the assault and everything else. And he just out of nothing at all about the whole thing. He carry on move on with his life as nothing ever happen. How he does it?
      Like you are, I have been ally of activity just to stop my self thinking about him. Do good stuff for others and my self but Everytime I take a deep breath there’s him my mind. Until when do I ha e to Cary on like this? I’m tired with all of this. No one seems understand why I feel like this. All my friends keep saying just forget him, just move on, just do this, do that. While I’m stuck in this feeling, lost!

why don’t you leave Bridget? (I stayed in a relationship years ago as I wasn’t fully aware of my financial rights (just an example). Once I left i realized I was in better position than I thought I was and it was ok. I can vouch that the mental chains associated with abusive relationships are made of iron, even after you have split and in my case even if there is no contact at all any longer. It takes time to mentally break free. But you can break free. X*X

Dear Million Pieces, all that I can say is that time improves things. X*X Please stay strong. X

Ayanna
      Participant

Maybe you are right and he has mental health issues. Can you find out what it is via google? You know his entire behaviour. He may fit a picture. Watch him how he interacts with other people, whether he does this only to you or to others too.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content