Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

He has moved on my confidence has really hit the bottom as though I were never good enough. As though maybe I were to blame in parts…who knows x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Try to think about this situation in another way. He has moved on – BUT – he has moved onto someone that he doesn’t know, it is all visual at the start. He believes he is onto a good thing but how can he possibly be sure of that? He doesn’t know her, her characteristics, personality, good and bad points. At the moment for him its all about the good life. Once they start (after the love bombing honeymoon period) getting down to the nuts & bolts of life, the s**t will hit the fan! I can guarantee it. By some outside chance they stay together. The facts are he is an abusive, drinking child abuser & partner abuser. Grossly overweight so I hear and likes to call people thick, stupid and terrorize them, his young children. This is what she has landed for herself. He has landed someone he doesn’t know right now, its interesting to know what the domestic arrangement will be. i.e will he move into her house? he will be dodging the baseball bat in the head scenario if he does. How will he contribute to bills, mortgage payments, taking her and her boys out and on holidays? Its all slowly falling apart isn’t it. And all the while you can be building strength from within. I know that you cannot see it right now, but this is great for you. You have got rid of him at the moment without much dramatic fallout, i.e him kicking off at your door, and you can slowly build up your life with your boys. I wouldn’t mind betting that they are more settled since he left. Understandably they are devastated that he has dropped them. Its just another abusive let down isn’t it. X*X

Serenity
      Participant

They are messes, Better Days.

They don’t know why they want, because they aren’t stable.

I don’t believe he’s moved on, in the sense of being happy and content. He’s taken all his anger with him. He’s just hiding it temporarily to hook the new woman.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content