Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Door mouse
      Participant

All packed up no where to go

Chocolatebunnie
      Participant

Just been reading your posts any updates? Keep posting hope you get sorted

CB X

Door mouse
      Participant

Still waiting I was turned down for one as too local apparently. I think people in general have a stigma on what a victim should be I can honestly say Its not how I want to be, but to have no-one no friends, family I can also say I don’t Know how to be myself or how to be around other people. I can/t remember a time that I have truly smiled and that was when the verbal’s stopped. I haven’t had time to read all the posts Thank=you

StrongLife
      Participant

I too understand sitting duck and feel now Awaiting to be a sitting duck in future. I am preparing for a move just in case with absolutely no where to go as no prospect of it.

Waiting and waiting for someone to turn up is not fun and get me I have been categorised as not high enough risk. Albeit there is little emergency housing available. I feel they are leaving it too long.

I have felt like this before and had to flee immediately to somewhere else where I paid for accommodations for a while.

I’m listening to my intuition and leaving before hand.

StrongLife
      Participant

How’s this all going??

Door mouse
      Participant

I hope you get the space you are looking for I am at refuge Now feeling Quite safe, only thinking and hoping you are too Not as jumpy when I first arrived. But ok space seems ok relief then the tears of relief. not giving up stillness, and numbness now is all I can say communication hasn’t been easy but getting their I just got that urge to press on but no I need to take care of me for a while, tenterhook comes to mind every now and then after being pushed into things, but know I will get their words of encouragement from my support worker but felt that need to push them away with my own anger and disgust I hope you are ok

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content