Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Moonbeam
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my little victory since my relationship with my ex ended. I finally decided to do something positive and lose the weight. Not to win a man or anything like that. I wanted to do this for my health and to look amazing at an event later this month.

So far I have lost 2 stone. I am so proud of myself.

KIP.
      Participant

đź‘Źamazing. The things we can do without an abuser holding us back. Enjoy the event when it comes x

HunkyDory
      Participant

Fantastic! Well done, have a great time and enjoy looking fabulous xx

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Yes! Well done, it must feel really good 👍Wishing you the best of time at your event, dress up, make-up, nails done, wittiness on and enjoy a delightful time 🎉

savingthestars
      Participant

Well done for doing this for you! It must be rather exhilarating, which you deserve, you go girl!.

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Oh don’t they just. Well done you in achieving this goal. I found that once I left my oh, the weight I’d tried so desperately to lose did literally just fall off. It feels good to have MY body back again, all my clothes fit me again. It’s like Christmas and birthdays all rolled into one.
      Best wishes IWMB đź’žđź’ž

Moonbeam
        Participant

It’s such an amazing feeling. I’m starting to feel myself again.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content