Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Twinnies
      Participant

My husband has bail conditions to not contact me, come to the home and access children through a solicitor,only found out that (detail removed by moderator). I have been granted emergency non molestation order (detail removed by moderator) (had so many difficulties submitting it myself) I asked for an occupation order as we are joint owners of our home, the judge didn’t grant this (detail removed by moderator) I’m so confused, I don’t want to screw up, it’s my children’s lives. (detail removed by moderator) Also Marak(hope that’s right) had a meeting about me (detail removed by moderator), what sort of help will they provide. Thank you for any responses

KIP.
      Participant

The bail conditions should keep him away for the time being. And if convicted you can ask for a non harrassment order from the court. Talk to your local women’s aid and they can explain more and give you support too.

MARAC stands for Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference. The Domestic Violence MARAC is a meeting where agencies talk about the risk of future harm to people experiencing domestic abuse and if necessary their children, and draw up an action plan to help manage that risk.

It might be a police marker on your home. Extra security for you.

KIP.
      Participant

There’s a national domestic abuse helpline too that’s very useful.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content