Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey I’m new to this forum so please don’t judge me.

I’ve been in my relationship for (detail removed by Moderator) years and got two amazing children. But it hasn’t been a easy road. At the start we was rowing and names where called and there was cheating on his part. Now in the last (detail removed by Moderator) years the name calling has started again but this time. It’s not just that. He has started throwing and punching things, trying to stop me seeing my family because he doesn’t like my brother partner because he followed me around a park when we out for the day. He hates when other men are around me and talk to me but he can talk to other women. He accuses me of checking out other men when we are out. He doesn’t like it when i leave his side. If we are out if got to show him pda all the time or he will start on me when we get home. When it comes to sec if I don’t give to him everyday, there will be a kick off. And that just some of it. But then he showers me with love and gifts of other times. I’ve told him to leave but it’s never a quiet it’s always a kick off. If I try and leave he won’t let me and threatens my family. I don’t know wat to do anymore I feel so trapped.

nbumblebee
      Participant

Hey huge well done for coming on here takes guts to share your story.
      You know something isnt right there is a gut feeling there and you cant ignore it.
      We here have all different but similar stories so never be afraid to share. My advice is to read posts on here look into the cycle of abuse have a read theough arm yourself with as much info as you can so you can tackle this head on.
      Also reach out talk to someone you trust tell them your fears if you have nobody then contact womans aid just for some advice someone to talk too you cant do this alone. Take care xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank u, I just can’t cope anymore. It’s just feel like I’m in a impossible situation and it’s don’t know where to turn

Anonymous
      Inactive

We went out (detail removed by Moderator) and I got dressed up and done my makeup and one of my children ask me to (detail removed by Moderator) on and I did and had a go at me and ask who am I trying to impress. He made me feel horrible and I took my makeup off and then he was saying I didn’t tell u to do that, why u taking ur makeup off? U look beautiful. I feel like I can’t win, I no I’ve got to leave him but i feel like if I do leave my life is guna be harder because I no he won’t leave me or the kids alone

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content