Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Newgirl
      Participant

Evening all x I’m just fed up really, I’m ignored and constantly moaned at about the children but he never says anything to them it’s all my fault! If I say anything at all it’s here we go again! So I don’t talk now! Then a conversation was had with one of the children about him leaving 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m unsure if it’s mind games knowing it would get back to me or if it’s true and I can start to have some hope it’s all very confusing

Stargazing1
      Participant

Being a parent is one of the hardest jobs in the world. No one tells you how it should be done . We don’t learn stuff at school to tell us how to deal with this or that or the other. You shouldn’t be blamed for everything about the children especially from someone who your in a relationship with. Although many other half’s do blame others because it’s easier. You being ignored is a childish way to react towards you. Your other half is acting like a child. They need to take a step back and stop criticising you . I don’t know what it is with these people but they do seem to get off putting others down it’s like they get a kick out of it . If this person is playing mind games then I think they are warped . Some use children as a weapon to play mind games and that is something I detest. I hope there is light at the end of the tunnel for you . If you feel able to get in touch with your local womens aid and get a support worker I’m sure it will help you through. Please take care of yourself and keep safe . Your so much better than this person you deserve better 💕.

Newgirl
      Participant

Thank you for your kind words! They mean so much and help keep the strength to keep going!
      I have no regrets with my kids I’ve done the best I can and no they are not perfect but who is! I will always love and support them and they know that! Thankfully they are not little anymore so they can see what’s happening. I’m holding onto that light and fingers crossed it’s coming soon x thank you so much for taking the time to comment 💕

Stargazing1
      Participant

Your very welcome @Newgirl . Please take care of yourself and be kind to yourself too 💜. Sending hugs. Keep safe.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content