Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      AutumnLattes
      Participant

My emotions at the moment as so erratic, and I just don’t understand why. I go from being so happy to so sad and wanting to cry all the time, usually in the same day.
      I should be happy that I’m no longer in that relationship, but I am also still questioning myself so much if I made the right decision. I feel like I am constantly juggling things between work, studying and the kids to keep on top of everything and get us a better life. I just feel so guilty that I seem to be struggling with everything for myself and the kids instead and it should be better for them not worse after we split. I’m just feeling like I’m not doing a very good job at the moment.

Dontlikehotweather
      Participant

It sounds like you are doing a brilliant job. I have a daughter and we are struggling also even though it’s been a few months it seems no easier. I’m sorry I’ve got no advice but just wanted to say I get it. Is there anyone at all who could help you out. Where emotions are concerned that’s totally normal, the ups and downs. There is no time limit for grieving add to that all you have to do on a daily basis.

StrongLife
      Participant

Have you thought of counseling? It took me a while and then I got help once I was out of relationship and into a safer place where I could speak freely. It was immediate. It is very difficult to deal with when there are kids involved.
      It’s a roller coaster at times.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content