Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Nowheretoturn20
      Participant

So I tried to leave with my Two girls…I’m left here…they’re Both girls at his mums
      Mum’s
      ( they go (detail removed by Moderator) so wanted to keep things normal!) I work for my perpetrator so it’s hard!
      I’m In bed upstairs because I’m “ill”
      He’s checking on me every 5 mins!this is not a life to live 🙁

Nowheretoturn20
      Participant

I’m not I’ll and I’ve said I will leave….he’s now told
      Everyone I’m I’ll and haven’t got a door ky !! 🙁
      Think it’s planned as I went to my mums but idiotically came back as i left my daughters tights …yes I should of got some more 🙁

Nowheretoturn20
      Participant

Ill*

KIP.
      Participant

I’d ring the police and tell them you’re scared to leave and you need them there to get you out safely?

KIP.
      Participant

If your daughters are safe you’re half way there x

Watersprite
      Participant

So sorry you are going through this – if you are unable to leave because you are unsafe call the police if it is safe to do so. If not do not tell him your plans to leave say nothing speak to women’s aid your gp or mum if you can – stuff is just stuff your safety and your children’s safety is all that matters. Leaving is the most dangerous time – support is available to get you out safely x take care xx

Eggshells
      Participant

Have I misunderstood or are you locked in? Don’t be afraid to dial 999 and prop the door shut with a chair until they get there.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content