Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Neueranfang
      Participant

Feeling so very lonely these days.I haven’t even been out two years yet but I’m longing to be with someone.The problem is my family are all abroad and the few friends I have got left are also abroad.I’m here visiting at the moment and I just don’t want to go back to my lonely life.Plus my ex is still harassing me and stalking me in England and it is more than draining and exhausting.We have got kids together and things are very complicated.I just wish I could stay here forever.Away from everything bad and find someone new, someone nice.It is almost impossible.I’m in a lot of debt because of economic abuse and I will be forever picking up the pieces.

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hi Neueranfang

This is sad to hear, and also very familiar to me. I’m sorry, its horrible isn’t it to not want to go home. To have to face all the horror of daily living like this.

I don’t know your story, but is there something more you can put in place to keep him restrained from you?

Have you cut off all social media and the children’s too, so that he cannot know your whereabouts?

Its very hard when they won’t stop stalking, you end up trusting noone. Have you tried the stalking helpline before? They might have some useful thoughts around getting help to make it stop.

Do keep posting, and I’m so sorry you are suffering this way. I do hope that something can be done to lift you out of this. Have you reported it to police as yet?

warmest wishes

ts

nbumblebee
      Participant

Ahhh sweetie, I understand the linliness I understand tge not wanting to go home, ive gotten to the point now where I dont even wanna get up anymore but we do we have too what else is there?
      Is there anything at home you can do to help with the lonliness?
      Could you joun a club a gym volunteer? I go on and on about volunteering but honestly its the best thing I ever did to pull myself out of a hole and thats what we gotta do we have to find the strength each day to get up and pull ourselves up out of our hole. Im still here so cant help with your issues about leaving him by the way huge well done there but honestly Im right beside you on the lonliness front.
      Can you find sone help advice with the stalking? Police or even just WAchatline just someone you can talk to and get some help regarding this?
      You have been so amazing and brave to have left use that fire that bravery and use it to push foward. Not much help Im sorry but sweetie you are not alone not whilst we are here.
      Take care x*x

FlowersAfterFloods
      Participant

I understand your situation. My ex also financially abused me and I’m struggling to keep afloat.

You need to apply for a non molestation/ restraining order. You don’t have to attend court for it so you don’t have to see him.

You should report every incident to the police. You don’t need to ring 999 if its not immediate danger, but you can call 101 and ask to log an incident, so that if anything happens in the future you will have loads of evidence.

You can private message me and we can chat anytime, about anything

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content