Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

Tempted to call him and tell him to stop sending me all these emails and quotes. But I have come so far and part of me misses him what is wrong with me? I have left had a few days with no contact at all and now I miss my relationship with him when part of me wasn’t even happy.

KIP.
      Participant

If you break no contact it will leave you feeling upset and frustrated. Then you will have to go back to day one. You’re doing really well. His ambition is to get you to break no contact. To hook you back in. To take back the power. To question your decision and to play those awful mind games. When I involved the police it actually helped me stay no contact with him. It’s something to consider. You only miss the good him which was only a mask he wore. There is no good him.

Anonymous
      Participant

Thanks kip. I did not end up calling him. Trying to stay strong it’s kist so difficult. I am considering contacting the police when I move back home as I am away from my area at this moment. Just so worried struggling to do this alone. I know deep down I made the right decision I just miss him and the relationship. But he has shown his true colours and I don’t know why he keeps hurting me when I am not even with him. Just wish I had no feelings.

KIP.
      Participant

It gets easier with time but you don’t have to deal with him alone. The police and women’s aid and victim support are all there for you. Us too 👍

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content