Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #129077

      Hi everyone I’m new here
      I have been trying to divorce my ex husband for over (detail removed by moderator) now we have been separated (detail removed by moderator), but he still will not give up control of me. His latest is to refuse to sign any papers so I can buy him out of the house so I can move.
      I feel trapped and he is still controlling my life after all this time
      My solicitors have now told me I need to go back to court to get the judge to force him to sign the papers costing more money which I don’t have
      He also hasn’t paid me child support for (detail removed by moderator).
      I just don’t see how it is fair that I am paying out thousands of pounds and he is sitting there laughing at us not paying a penny he did this all through the divorce also refusing to sign anything and forcing me to go to court
      Me and my children need to move to get away from his constant abuse

    • #129078

      Yup, they certainly do their best to cost us as much money and stress as possible.

      Have you asked your solicitor if you can pursue him for costs if you go to court?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account