Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Door mouse
      Participant

I’m still at the refuge waiting for my application to process the support was more than I was receiving Tired and still a bit wary of my surroundings feeling hope full on my application. Not quite ready to venture out just yet still with the freedom programme I will be looking to meet some of the community before I go. looking forwards but still feel I’m going backwards Some of the stuff acknowledged.my poor support worker she has been amazing. Thinking about some of the stuff I want to do go to the gym find new friends find some work I feel like such a burden on the system I can’t do anything right now but wait

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Door mouse,

Thank you for sharing with us. It is great to hear you have such good support in place at the refuge. It is understandable waiting can be frustrating but things are in process and hopefully the wait won’t be much longer. Keep posting when you can, we are here for you.

Best wishes,

Lisa

StrongLife
      Participant

You are moving forward- it does not seem it but it appears you have left and moved out.

Refuges are temporary housing. Things will move forward again shortly.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content