Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      WanderingAngel
      Participant

I haven’t ever posted on here but hopefully someone can relate.. i left my ex in (detail removed by Moderator) afted (detail removed by Moderator) years, 5 years of lies drugs mind games cheating etc once i left found out I was pregnant (miscarriage (detail removed by Moderator) years ago) .. ofcourse i told him when i reached 12 weeks he promised he would change but he cut me off within a day & he now has a new girlfriend, i am now (detail removed by Moderator) weeks & struggling emotionally.

Anyone went through anything similar 🙁

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi WanderingAngel

Welcome to the forum! I just wanted to show you some support. I am so sorry to hear how you have been treated, your ex partner is not supportive at all. You a very strong person and you will get through this.

I hope you have some support in place, you can contact your local domestic service for support if you haven’t already. https://www.womensaid.org.uk/domestic-abuse-directory/

Take care and please keep posting to let us know how you are,

Lisa

Eggshells
      Participant

Hi WanderingAngel. I haven’t experienced this but just wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum.

You have a lot to deal with at the moment and I expect you have a real mix of emotions going on. Are you able to identify any of those feelings and talk about them?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content