Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Iwantmeback
      Participant

It’s 1730, having a bubble bath with a wee prosecco in a proper champagne glass ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿธcourtesy of Aldi. Dinner’s in the actifry, so will be done by the time i get out. Going to put a hair treatment on, been 2 weeks since I last washed my hair.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™„ Can get away with it as it’s so thick. Noticed it was getting thinner so treated myself to a Nioxin hair system which is designed for fine to thinning hair, which considering the stress we’re under isn’t surprising. Anyone wanting hair advice dm me. Life is good just now, I’ve money in my purse, I’m at target and pain levels are controlled for now.
      Blessings to all
      Love and light #21stcenturysuffragette IWMB ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

thepoppygirl
      Participant

Very glad to hear you got out, that sound lush to be fair xxxx

Tootsiebrick
        Participant

I deffo need some hair advice. I’ve lost about 50% of my lovely long hair since leaving my abusive ex. Help!!

Tiffany
        Participant

This happened to me too. It was literally coming out in handfuls. It was just the stress.

I cut it short and it grew back fine. Obviously you don’t have to cut it short. It will gradually grow back in. But my ex had forbidden me from cutting my hair, so I rather enjoyed getting mine short. Mine grows fast, so I got it cut short a couple of times and am now growing it out. I like that he never touched any of the hair I have now.

EbonyRaven
      Participant

Wooho, what a great evening you’ve got going there. Enjoy. xx

White Rose
      Participant

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
      So good to read this! I needed a reality check today. Life is good, it’s just sometimes tbecweirdest things make me have wobbles.
      I too like Aldi prosecco, cheers x*x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ยฉ 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England โ€“ Womenโ€™s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Womenโ€™s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions โ”‚ Privacy & cookie policy โ”‚ Site map โ”‚ Protect yourself onlineโ”‚ Mediaย โ”‚ย Jobs โ”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content