Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

I’m just getting myself so worked up about stuff tonight I’m really struggling so upset I’m up and down he’s all I knew for a big part of my life silly things remind me. He’s constantly on my mind but u know what hurts the most?? He NEVER loved me back. This is all heartbreaking. He will be out somewhere drinking and laughing… what the hell do u do? On the plus side I’m sleeping lots better…X

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi BD

Hugs xx

It is heartbreaking when you realise the reality of the relationship wasn’t what we thought we had. But its all part of the journey to our new life.

It still early days but it will get easier, you need to grieve. Pamper yourself, do what you like, find out who you are. Are you able to go to Freedom it will be very beneficial it makes you understand why they do what they do.

Its great that you are sleeping better.

And you will get through it, keep posting there is so much help and support.

FS xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content