Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Surviving
      Participant

No-one knows what is like for us unless they have lived it themselves. No one was in the car with me and the kids when He used to put his foot down and threaten to kill us by driving off the moors. The fear we felt and the grin on his face whilst we were screaming for him to slow down he didn’t care because he was in control. He loved that we couldn’t control what would happen to us.
      No one knows what (detail removed by moderator) felt when he was pinned to the wall by the neck. How would he feel if some bigger guy did it to him. No one knows how the boys felt when he locked them.out of the house in the dark and cold In just there pants when they were naughty.
      How we felt when he let his friend (detail removed by moderator) bully us or twist his own sons arm. Again he didn’t care.
      Someone please tell me how it’s in the best interest for my little girl to be with that person for so long. Who will be there for her when he gets angry because she is kicking off. He broke his finger because he couldn’t cope with her screaming. He punched the bed but it was my leg.

Chickadee
      Participant

Hi Surviving. I’m sorry you are down today. You turned to the right place. There are women here that do “get it”.

He kicked my daughter in the stomach because she was stretched between the couch and table across the floor and in his way of where he wanted to sit to watch tv. When she wouldn’t move he stated fine then and stepped on her stomach and walked across her.

Later, when I brought it up to people involved in case and he caught wind of it, he told her it was okay that he kicked her in the stomach that Daddy was just playing, when she was over on a visit. She came back and told me this. I then reported it.

During sex he penetrated me anal so hard there was blood all over, I asked him to stop that it was hurting me too much but he wouldn’t stop all that mattered to him was his satisfaction. He put his thumbs at my throat and hands around my neck and pressed in, I pried his fingers away.

Your not the only one going through these things. The control, their justifications/excuses for harm and actions, their lack of feelings.

It is not in the best interest of any child to be with this type of person for extended periods of time.

Prayers!

Surviving
      Participant

I’m so sorry that really awful. I just don’t understand how people can be so sick and get away with it

I’m sorry too that is awful. I will pray also.
      hug
      ftcx

KIP.
      Participant

You need to keep yourself sane and as healthy as possible for this fight. Absolutely zero contact with him will strengthen your case. You need the professionals to see that you know how dangerous he is. That you still fear for your own safety. (detail removed by moderator) All this builds a bigger picture. You log everything she tells you. You record it if you can. You’re playing the long game. You make sure he does not see you upset over his behaviour as this gives him fuel and he will just repeat it. You take her to a counsellor and her comments are logged. You are vigilant and you are her rock. You research previous cases and you ring Rights for Women to see if there are any changes in the law that can help your case. Keep posting and getting support from women who know what you’re going through. You’re stronger than you know x

Surviving
      Participant

Im.not aloud to do zero contact cafcass made sure of that. I had a good meeting at school (detail removed by moderator) though with the parent support person. She was so good. Only she said dad has also made an appointment to see her. She don’t understand why. Me neither but at least i saw her before he did and I told her everything. She was shocked and is going to support my daughter so she knows she can talk about things if she is upset.
      She is going to tell.him.to use the contact book and no other contact. He keeps saying the book should not be used for concerns it should be nice stuff for a memory for when our daughter is older. Really lol

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content