This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thankgoodness 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     thankgoodness 
    Participant

I hate being stalked by a familial abuser, it’s creepy and I have anxiety, panic attacks and PTSD. Has anyone experienced a stalker family member?

HopeLifeJoy 
    Participant

Well she didn’t stalk me but she harassed me. When I requested time for myself to work through my trauma, my sister became aggressive and harassed me through phone calls, emails, texts. When I blocked her everywhere, she sent her husband to my door (detail removed by moderator), coming herself with her husband to my door (detail removed by moderator), and sending her (detail removed by moderator) friend to my door afterwards.
    When her husband came to my place I warned – through the door without opening it – that I’ll call the police if he’s not leaving right now. He left. And came back together with my sister (detail removed by moderator). After (detail removed by moderator) of knocking on my door relentlessly and calling me all sorts of names, I called the police. They took their time and I was a mess when they came but that did it. They told her not to bother me anymore, I asked if I should press charges but they said no need she got the message. She didn’t harass nor stalked me after that.
    These abusive people only listen to higher authority. Involve the police, it is worth it.

thankgoodness 
    Participant

You went through a lot HopeLifeJoy! So strong! I don’t know how you coped. x

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EXIT SITE

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account