Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      bertietrue
      Participant

has anyone considered emigration to get away from perpetrator? Do you think that it is even possible or any help out there to do it? I feel I will never be safe and away from him. will always find us and never give up. He has been to prison, have a restraining order and is a very violent and dangerous man. we will never be free from him. Life will always be dangerous here. im considering anything at this point. any thoughts would be appreciated

Daisy
      Participant

There’s info on .gov website regarding whether you can take children abroad , worth googling
      X x x

SaharaD
      Participant

I think most of the help is UK based. Personally I’m thinking of taking lots of self defence classes. I’m not leaving the UK due to him! He can leave for all I care.

SaharaD
      Participant

P.S. Welcome to the forum. Keep reading. And post if you need help and support.

bertietrue
      Participant

thank you for replies. I would do anything to live a normal life again. so sick of not existing. feeling scared even to go shopping. one day ill turn around and he will be there ready to finish it. I honestly feel moving half way around the world is my only option to live free again.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content