Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

I’m going to start a daily diary and day 1 tomorrow of no contact. I once did it for 2 weeks let my guard down I were back at square one. I’ll see how I go. I mean let’s face it were am I ever gna get? X

Serenity
      Participant

Good on you. It’s hard, but if you keep at it, it becomes easier, and you never look back!

My ex hasn’t had eye contact from me or a word spoken to him for (detail removed by Moderator) months, and he never will. I am flourishing without him, very slowly! đŸŒș

Nemo
      Participant

Good for you betterdays 😃
      (detail removed by Moderator) months of no contact for me and like Serenity i’ve been making so much more progress with the no contact.

Good luck 🍀
      Strength hugs ❀ 😉

Escaped not free
      Participant

Well done you! It definitely helps you get a little control but word of warning that it will escalate. U need to c this as a sign of it working tho. I didn’t and gave in, responded to a pitiful text saying I hoped he felt better and I was back to square one. He saw this as wellness and the nasrtiness came right back. Don’t give up, don’t do what I did. However innocuous they seem, do not reasons. I’ve heard from third parties that it’s this that is making him angry as hell, the no response. Remember when u choose not to engage u choose to take control back. Sending u lots of hope and strength. X*x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content