Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Millionpieces
      Participant

I’m due to give my statement and make me so horrible I can’t explain!! I’m just so tired and fed up of life!! I hate my self, I hate my life and I hate him putting me in this situation!!

Confused123
      Participant

HI HUn

Could any one go with u for support , dont hate yourself, he stole your confidence and broke your self esteem, slowly start to love yourself again,it’s there shame not yours, and by making statement and taking him to court u will get closure on this

Ayanna
      Participant

There are volunteers in the court to stay with you during the day. Also, you can contact the NCDV for a McKenzie friend.

Say everything in your statement what has happened. Do not withhold anything.
      You will get through this!
      Keep posting!

The women on here will help you through this Million Pieces, stay strong you are doing the right thing for society, him and you. X*X

Millionpieces
      Participant

Hi everyone,
      Thank you ever so much for the support.
      Yes I am going to get the support and I have friends to come with me as well. Yesterday once I finished I feel some of the burden in my chest lift up. I still have ups and down time but I hope it will lessen. My body shaken most of the time and I’m jumpy. Anyone have same problem?

Hi MP, if you read my posts from the past week you will see that I am going through very similar. X*X

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content