Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Nova
      Participant

Hi Ladies
      Haven’t been on here for a while…Life got in the way! Which is positive for my recovery.
      Although the ex situ. is still​ not over…It’s in the background now…In every way… Thankfully he’s not taking up my much needed head space. Study and personal progress is much more in focus. I may not get all those wasted years back …But I can & will focus on a happy future…Journey is just beginning, Seems like ages since I felt free…Or even had confidence in my self and my many abilities & talents! Yes we all have those…Regardless of the rubbish we’ve been force fed.

I’m launching into a Summer job outside of the UK! And it wasn’t that difficult to sort through a well know n website!

Best wishes to you and thanks for being there for me …No doubt our paths will cross… Wishing you all the best in life…Peace & love..We deserve it strong and brave and beautiful ladies! XxxC

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

Congratulations on your new job cuppa, I hope you have a wonderful summer! How inspiring. It is wonderful to hear about life after abuse. These abusers tell us we are worthless and incapable but we are the opposite and deep down I think they know this too – we are worthy, strong, capable, empathic, talented, inspiring with so much to offer the world. Let us know how your summer goes and enjoy your new freedom! 🙂

Peaceful Pig
      Participant

Cuppa, I am so happy to hear this. How fantastic that this wonderful new adventure has opened up for you. Have a wonderful time being the confident, talented person you are (and always were), don’t look back! xx 😁 🏖 🌎 🏞 ✈

lover of no contact
      Participant

Fantastic news cuppa. Well done with your new job abroad. Sounds great. Onwards and upwards. Looking forward to hearing how the experience went in the autumn.

Enjoy every minute.

Nova
      Participant

Thanks and likewise all the love and positivity back at you ladies.

I will be posting from my Summer job …..how could I not!
      Keep strong
      Big love
      Cx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content