Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

That he did what he did weeks ago. Smashed car nearly promised he would change then got someone else… U think u know someone xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

They give mixed messages all of the time. My ex treated me like s**t but would then tell me that I am his soulmate and the love of his life. He finished with me telling me we had no future, the week before was telling me that I am his world and he loves me. It fills you with confusion & doubt. They are never straight and do not act reasonably. I would have liked for he and I to sit down and talk about a problem to try and fix it. He wouldn’t do that, he would just blame me for everything or give me the silent treatment for 2 weeks. We are not dealing with sensible reasonable people here Betterdays they have a different set of normal behaviors than the majority. X*X

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content