Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Eggshells
      Participant

You know how you have good days and bad days?

Today is a bad day and there is absolutely no-one I can talk to about it. For complex reasons, I can’t even discuss it with the one person who knows everything.

What do you do when there is no-one you can talk to and no-one you can lean on.

When you do stop having to try and pull together of all the damaged pieces of the people his abuse has affected?

Eggshells
      Participant

*When do you

Sorry, a bit blurry eyed tonight.

Jedi warrior
      Participant

Hi I rang the samaratins when no where else to turn to they were lovely .warmest wishes so hard to stay strong somedays

Poppy2022
      Participant

I agree, I called Samaritans. It was nice for someone to listen without judgement

Eggshells
      Participant

Thanks ladies. I’ve tried Samaritans before and couldn’t get through. I was suicidal at the time.

I’m not suicidal now although it would be nice if the world could stop turning just for a while. I’m worried if I phone them, someone suicidal won’t be able to get through.

nbumblebee
        Participant

I usually chat on here sweetie just take a deep breath and let it all out x

Eggshells
      Participant

Thanks nbumblebee. I can’t seem to. It’s like there’s a stopper which I can’t pull out. It’s bottled up and it’s stuck in there.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content