Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Borntobefree
      Participant

So I’ve been building my own profile
      What I went through with my abuser
      I won’t stop for justice I deserve
      Police failed me big time because there was not enough evidence to take to court
      I can not move forward but Iam in a much better place to fight him

I also have my mri results after he tried to sabatage me from working in the job I loved
      With the condition I have now why do i have to suffer what he did ..ok yes I admit laughing it off at the time but I did not see the red flag
      I could of died that night .that has given me the evidence to fight back now..i never new he led a double life behind my back cheating strakung ..abusing my best friend I ain’t going to stop there .
      I also have evidence off one his ex’s he did exactly the same thing to her and she is willing to fight with me !!

I will not another vulnerable victim like myself get hurt by him …he destroyed me I will destroy him I never never deserved what he did to.me … he was buying me sick.

The fog has lifted I will fight on

Sorry just needed to vent

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hello Borntobefree,

You do deserve justice after what he put you through. Remember to put yourself first, your health and wellbeing is the most important thing.

Best Wishes,

Lisa

Ayanna
      Participant

That’s the spirit of a warrior queen!
      I am glad you got someone to fight with you.

Is victim support helping you?

It is unbelievable what these abusers get away with!

Liaise with women’s organisations if you can, like sisters uncut. xx

Borntobefree
      Participant

Iam in councilling yes with victim support
      Also WA …Also Iam seeing a therapist

Iam looking after me too Lisa

And yes ayanna this queen b***h aint going to stop x

Dragonfly
      Participant

Hi btbf. The court/legal system failed me also. (detail removed by Moderator) I think this is one of the main reasons I’m still dealing with so much anger. I had to explain to my son that he got off with it but that makes no sense to a child because children tend to think the law is the law and criminals are dealt with. However the law is an a*s!

You go girl 😃

KIP.
      Participant

I get a lot of satisfaction from campaigning and raising awareness. I’ve changed parts of the system that let me down already. Believe me there is a lot to do. Also explore the civil law. Under used and can be a way to get some justice and the burden of proof is much less. Well done. Pace yourself and remember that although we tell them our secrets and vulnerabilities. They do the same. I kept our little secret for decades. Not any more. Power to all you ladies 👍

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content