Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

So well after (detail removed by Moderator) iam still struggling to move forward.. i just can’t stop overthinking i was in love with a phedophile.. it just makes so much sense.. will I ever get over this?
      Police did nothing and I wanted to protect others from this evil monster

I know these monsters don’t change and i do believe in karma ..

I just feel so numb hes walking the streets
      And I can’t protect others from him .when i was failed by the police

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Iamfree,

Thank you for your brave post. I am so sorry that you are struggling at the moment. You have been so brave so please be kind to yourself. You are not alone or responsible for his actions. Please try to get plenty of support from your local Women’s Aid group and you can phone the helpline any time you want to talk as well as posting on here. We are all here for you.

Best wishes,

Lisa
      Forum Moderator

Confused123
      Participant

Hi HUn

Take up counselling to process everything that happened between u two. U did your bit and reported him to the police . What they do is shocking but their choice, keep reaching out for support

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content