Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      savingthestars
      Participant

I have been attending Recovery and it has helped me to realize that my daughters current diagnosis is wrong, and found out why. I have spoken to the school, and they see things from my view point. And, she now has CAHMS input to reach a true diagnosis. I have typed concerns into Clairs law, because I realise that I do not know my ex, and have the local police visiting me next week. I am not sure whether on not to file to change the court order my ex filed for yet, or see what happens with police. Its weird to be listened to. I think til this point I just looked like some… whirrling thing not getting anyware and now… It just feels a bit… odd.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi savingthestars,

That’s great that you’re feeling supported and have CAMHS involvement. It might feel odd at first, but try and take as much support as you can. Remember you can always contact Women’s Aid via the chat if you need to talk anything through in detail,

Lisa

fizzylem
      Participant

This is such good news, sounds like you’re satrting to make strides. Go you. Lets hope you’ve both turned a corner now. Sounds like you are gathering enough professional support to request a court re-visist this. Keep going x

savingthestars
      Participant

(detail removed by moderator). I feel like I am on a wizzing ride. and I can barely stop spinning. Professionals are actually taking me seriously. I am not being held back by that invisible anchor anymore. I mean, he doesn’t know it yet, but theres a shadow growing under him. I am not doing it in a paranoid person way this time, and instead of saying “hes made of gold” they are saying “his behaviour is concerning” I mean, okay, my family still say stupid things which sound like they are siding with him. He should have contact with the child because he is a father… and I’m like hmm yes he should, because otherwise the child may feel i was unjust but he is a mental danger so needs to be watched. Tbh, I am expecting him to be told by the court the deal, and he dissapears because its not his plan. I am also bit scared because I am expecting him to go all defensive when he realises theres a shaddow under him, but its not stopping me. It gives me fire.

diymum@1
      Participant

🔥you are xx wow this is great news 😃they’re listening to the truth of course xx much easier to tell the truth about events than lie like theses men OMG I am so pleased for you it’s so liberating to be believed xx 😘❤️❤️

diymum@1
      Participant

Also if your child is suffering and sounds like they’ll prove this he can see her in a supervised setting? I do honestly believe tho these men do damage children xx

savingthestars
      Participant

Def, they don’t care in the slightest. He is like.. mega psychologically ruining. He is holding his child back, because it is easier for him. I filled in the application and it was like yea, this guy is dangerous. I have asked the courts for supervised, and that he has no other involvement. I mean its the courts that make the final decision, I know but at the same time. I feel… hes… getting his cummupance? him saying his behavious has no impact on his parenting capasity or morality whatever, is like… nope we dont believe that now. I feel like crying. lol. U just hope they take it.

diymum@1
      Participant

It might be good to ask that if he’s given supervised that can be at most. Because sometimes they can up the contact after a few months and allow unsupervised? Also supervised can be supported and unsupported so I think you would need to look into this first. Just a heads up just incase ! Xx 😘

diymum@1
      Participant

Indirect contact is a good option don’t think that can be scaled up ? Xx the national contact centres could give u this info xx

diymum@1
      Participant

You’ll be fine ❤️💖💪 you’ve got professionals on you side now so you’re chances are extremely good xx 🤗

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content