Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ssss
      Participant

I’m trying to sort everything out and it’s just too much now…It’s too overwhelming.. I Carnt do anything…

Iwantmeback
      Participant

I hear you sister, I’ve another bag filled fir recycling, i know what i should do but lack the motivation. Want it all to jyst go away, I’m so tired of all his games

KIP.
      Participant

How do you eat an elephant 🐘? One teaspoon at a time.
      I set myself three things a day to do in the early days when it was a struggle. It could be just put bin out, open mail and shop. Three things and was proud to achieve them. Don’t over reach before youre ready or you set yourself up for disappointment which drags us down. Time and zero contact are the magic formula. Hang in there x

Ssss
      Participant

Thankyou I wantmeback.. no motivation I as well just want it all to go away…but yes kip small steps that’s great advice….today I’m just going to go to work I Carnt do anything else apart from work so there’s no point in worrying…yesterday I was off and I got some carpet and made phone calls although that’s the easy stuff… going… but ultimately staying away…. no contact is a must… hope I can take advice.. x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content