Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Crushed
      Participant

I recently faced my husband (detail removed by moderator) He lied, as usual, and has got away with it. I have no idea how to move on and will have to deal with him for years to come as we have a child. He’s happily telling people that he’s the victim of malicious allegations and I am devastated. Has anyone got through something similar. I feel devastated and don’t know how to carry on.

Coolbreeze
      Participant

Hi, I am very new here and still finding my way forward but wanted to say that the truth always comes out. People are more perceptive than we think and eventually lies will trip the liars up. Hold on to your self belief and truth.

Escapee
      Participant

The sad truth is that often these men seem perfect to the outside world. They’re charming, caring and considerate. It’s only behind closed doors that their ugliness shows through.

To the outside world my husband is a saint but I know the truth.

Hold on to the fact that you know the truth. Mine too is playing the victim but we both know the truth really.

It is frustrating and really hurtful but the chances of them accepting responsibility is virtually non existent.

Have a read of posts and you’ll find you are not alone in not being believed; have a good rant on here (where you will be believed and supported).

Bug hugs xx

Wisewords
      Participant

The truth will always come out in the end – and you will shine like a star xx

Sunshineee
      Participant

As everyone has already said, the truth always comes out in the end. With time you will learn to accept you can not change what he will tell people and what they will believe, you know the truth as does he and there is no escaping that x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content