Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Hopefulwishes
      Participant

Hi
      I’m having such a bad day today. I’m really emotional and drained. (detail removed by Moderator) he opened up to me and said why am I angry all the time he had an extremely low mood. I tried to comfort and reassure him and suggested he should speak to a professional. I said he was short fused with our daughter and it will effect their relationship. (detail removed by Moderator) he’s done nothing but make sarcastic remarks at me. Said he wouldn’t go do the shopping so I couldn’t eat (I’m in isolation) because apparently I’m not supportive. I asked what he needed from me and he said support what do you think it means. He keeps making remarks about it all day. He slapped me on my (detail removed by Moderator) and said to our daughter (detail removed by Moderator). Trying to play games but it just seems like it’s an excuse to hurt me. He then said what’s this and I looked down at his hand and he hit my (detail removed by Moderator) again making out he was play fighting but we weren’t even really talking at this point. He then snuggles up and gets in my face and just stares at me. It makes me feel really intimidated and uncomfortable. I’ve really had enough 😔

KIP.
      Participant

He sounds dreadful. Yes he’s trying to provoke you and there’s no right way to respond because it’s all about the abuse. Destroying your inner peace. Keeping you down and playing mind games.trying to get your sympathy then throw it back at you. Twist and gaslight. Intimate. Try to keep out of his way if you can.it makes you depressed and anxious living with abuse x

Hopefulwishes
        Participant

It really does. I’ve just tried to do nice things with my little girl. Now I’m chilling in the bath with a face mask on listening to music. Exactly what I need after today.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content