Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Struggling with the constant rollercoaster of emotions atm , I’m drifting in and out can’t concentrate.I feel exhausted, damaged , broken , lost, tearful ,stupid,embarrassed and at a standstill .I covered the abuse for years put on a brave face so no one knew so I never dealt with the emotions but now I can it’s just not stopping and the slightest trigger like I had today when a friend cold shouldered me it has set me back weeks again.Im very happy he’s no longer here but there’s so much negative stuff I have going on atm ,I’m looking within to try to understand what have I done so awful in life to deserve this and for people I have always looked out for friends and family to just turn on me because of a smear campaign , Imconfused and devastated!!

Blondexxxx
      Participant

Please don’t feel anything is your fault
      Have you got anyone around you xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

None of it is your fault, you’re doing so well. Stay strong x

Eggshells
      Participant

You have done nothing to deserve this, honestly you haven’t. That is not how it worked. Sadly, some friends will let you down. That is because he is incredibly manipulative, its not because you deserve it. What you do deserve is good friends who will support you. If you don’t have that then its unjust. You have done nothing wrong. xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi everyone thanks for responding. I’ve it my big girl pants on today and taken steps to remove so called friends from my life .If they want to believe lies then they’re as toxic as him and I’m not willing to deal with this behaviour anymore in my lifetime.Ive wasted to many years already. At the first possible chance I get to move house I will and I won’t be seeing any of these people again ,it’s just a waiting game now .So head high, fake smile and carry on for now and it hopefully it will come across that I really don’t care what they say or think anymore x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content