Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Neverlookback
      Participant

Not been on for while. I started the ball rolling over (detail removed by Moderator) ago to leave this abusive relationship and I’m still here. Yes he is out of the house but I’m stuck. Where do I go from here ? The plan was to move hundreds of miles away to put distance between us. But since getting help with getting him out I’ve been diagnosed with a long term chronic illness. I need help with most things. Family and friends have all said they will help me to sort my house out but when it comes down to actually doing anything they all seem to disappear.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi neverlookback

I can understand where you are coming from.

When it comes to friends and family not helping

In the past I was always there for them no matter what even when I was struggle with my own issues .. but when i needed the help i never got it … luckily now i have a very supportive family after leaving my abuser last year .

Is there any charity volunteers that could help you
      X

duvet
      Participant

Hi
      Really sorry to hear about your long term condition that must be hard. Well done on getting him out. Is there any support available via your local womens aid group?

wishing you all the best

D

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content