Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Eve1
      Participant

Hello ladies. I am very much floundering now.

I am very much confused as to what do now. Counselling won’t help right now I don’t think.
      Today I’ve slept as I’ve felt ill. And I can’t talk openly even on here. I don’t know if I can talk on the helpline, but I will try when I feel a bit better

One potentially good thing is that I’ve got some more work for a bit.

Sometimes not sure how to keep going.

Eve
      X

Serenity
      Participant

Hi Eve,

I have replied to your private message. Sorry, I only just saw it today.

I am wondering why you you don’t think counselling will help, for reasons I explain in my message. Xx

godschild
      Participant

Eve sorry to hear you are struggling so much, would be good to speak to the helpline just hard to get through sometimes and when you feel desperate its so stressful.
      Sorry you feel ill,hope you will feel better soon, sleep is the best thing when you feel that way. xx

Ayanna
      Participant

Sorry that things are so hard for you. Try to talk to someone. If you do not feel the helpline gives you enough support ring the Samaritans.
      And keep posting here! We are all here for you!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content