Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I broke contact and feel so stupid.🙁🙁

I was doing ok feeling a bit lonely but I was getting through it then this morning he contacts me under the guise of an awful incident with his family(children)

I replied but it was quickly turn around to am I with anyone and who, calling me names and a lying c**t etc

I contacted one of his family members it was all lies ….just to suck me back in and I fell for it.
      He used them he knew I would reply about them I’m so angry I fell for it.

Just when I think I am getting him out of my system he claws his way back in somehow anyhow when will he just leave me alone it’s just always sick twisted games

Thanks for listening
      Fsc x

Anonymous
      Inactive

They are sick to the core, anything they can do to make you feel bad, they will do it, using the feel sorry for me, we fall for it, then comes the blame throwing & accusations!! Making yet again them look like the victims! “! After I got away I was an absolute idiot & dare not go no contact, I’d beg anyone to do the same, abusers always turn the tables, we removed their masks, they are relentless in their manipulation of the truth, whatever we do, no one will ever believe us, except for use next poor woman who will fall for the same, these men should have warning labels tatood so that everyone knows xx

Thank you for the reply blueberry you are so right. It’s just another lesson I’ve had to learn,that he will go to any lengths to stop me moving forwards.

I thought for a long time I couldn’t go no contact and I found it so hard but after he contacted me I felt irritable,uneasy,worried,nervous etc for days then I realised this was how I lived for over a decade with him those feelings where my normal -HOW DID I LIVE LIKE THAT??!!!!!

😊 So glad I took everyone’s advice and even though he tries I keep persevering with the no contact hoping this will be the last I ever hear from that pathetic little man.

Thanks again x

Ladyglittersparkles
      Participant

I think its part of the process of creating distance and coming to terms with the realisation of what they’re like.
      I done the same few months back.
      I quickly resumed no contact. There behaviour is not acceptable. We see the red flags and act on it.
      Let’s be grateful we can see the warning signs. Were getting more confident and assertive in saying hell no! Not putting up with any of this!
      I’m thankful my home is mine. I feel safe and at peace

I agree ladyglittersparkles im so grateful for everything now just being able to shut the front door and be me -no eggshells in my home anymore 😊

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content