Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Woollymammal
      Participant

Hi ladies,

Sorry I keep posting but my anxiety is so high, it’s like each time I get near to going any sort of support ( which is minimal) outside of this forum disappears when I need them most..
      I haven’t seen my physchiatric nurse for 3 weeks, or will be by the time she returns form illness..
      My physchiatrist is on long term sick..
      I’ve contacted the local womans aid to.where I’m moving too and they got back to straight away and tried to make an appointment tomorrow, I can’t just magic it will be ok to go..I haven’t left yet.. so someone is supposed to call but haven’t..
      I am supposed to.be signing contract this week, bit this was after they spoke to my physchiatric nurse, so not sure what’s going to happen now as she s off for another week..
      This is the time we need the most Sup port.and again it’s gone..
      On my own again.

X*x

fizzylem
      Participant

Hi Woolly, try to focus on getting to this meet up with the WA worker, would be great if she can support hey. We are all alone really, support is great of course but you can build this more so once you’re out and feel free to get on the phone! The net or go to appointments, or groups or the local womens centre etc etc x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content