Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

He were insecure and a compulsive liar with me and his ex hes going to be same with this new one? X

iwillbeok
      Participant

Yep! My heart breaks for the poor woman who gets sucked in with my ex.

He would say that if anything ever happened where weren’t together he wouldn’t ever marry again – I took this to mean he’d be too heartbroken. I see this now as “I couldn’t be bothered to ‘train’ a new woman to put up with my abuse.”

Bubblegum
      Participant

I agree with iwillbeok .My Ex has left a trail of upset over the years with his Ex partners never his fault .He told me he’d never have more children .Within matter weeks he got his partner pregnant .I can see she has fallen for him hook line sinker .They are even talking marriage .They have not been together that long .My Ex was very good telling you what you wanted to hear early days but over time the mask slips every time .Its only matter of time you’ve had a very lucky escape x*x

EeyoreNoMore
      Participant

Yup, another reason why we must all report under Claire’s Law.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content