Each year we ask forum members to complete a short survey about their experiences of using the Survivors’ Forum. We use this information to monitor how effective the forum is and how well it works for you. We also gather demographic data to find out more about who is using the forum.
Last year, you rose a few issues, which we have tried to address:
– We made the ‘exit site’ button bigger
– We have added an ‘Over 50’ board
– We made private messaging notifications more visible
– Added how to search for users to the FAQs
– Added some more guidance on how we censor
– Added a dedicated ‘Survivors Voices’ section to give you opportunities to have your say
– Tidied up the home page
With your continued feedback, we can keep making the forum a safe, secure space for you to share.
Please do take five minutes to fill out this year’s survey to have your say and let us know how we can make the forum better. The survey will close on 6th January and all answers will be anonymous.