Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      123cali
      Participant

Hi,

My daughters dad has apparently had to call a&e for her. He wont tell me why and i dont see her again till (detail removed by Moderator). Does anyone know how i can get this information from the NHS? I think he may just be trying to scare me but i am worried

Breadandroses
      Participant

Hi,

I don’t know any rules but I would phone the hospital and tell them she us your daughter, you have been informed she is there you want to know why etc. Explain the situation as best you can re contact.

I would go. Is that safe for you to do that?

Has he texted they are at hospital? Get it on text and his refusal to give details etc to show them when you get there.

You cannot stop a mother seeing her child in hospital surely??? Whatever contact arrangements there are that is ridiculous.

Hereforhelp
      Participant

I don’t know re child arrangements but I would definitely ring the hospital and make the judgement to go or not? You are her mum, you have the right to know if your daughter is poorly, for him to tell you she’s going to A and E but no other details is cruel x

iliketea
      Participant

I had this exact same situation last year. It’s evening now so presuming you’ve sorted it out and hope she is ok? Let us know when you can. I called the nhs line and explained the situation, she called the hospital and called me back. It was a weekend too. She said if in the week the GP could do it. It was a nightmare, I couldn’t get through to the hospital as they said I could be anyone phoning and I didn’t know the reason was there or time of admission or anything. I also called police to do a Welfare Check on my child at his address as he didn’t update me after they left the hospital and refused to bring my child home. I really hope everything is ok, it’s a really horrible scary thing to be put through. Xx

123cali
      Participant

I tried to call 111 and the hospital but 111 couldn’t give me any info and the hospital said no one can call and he wasn’t there. It was all made up, he said my child had (detail removed by moderator) which he didn’t and (detail removed by moderator). He got slightly burnt on the (detail removed by moderator) (this was (detail removed by moderator) this situation happened). He said the (detail removed by moderator) so he thinks I took him out the country on (detail removed by moderator) after school and returned him (detail removed by moderator) morning. He was telling me I can’t take him out the country without his permission and he will take me to court

nbumblebee
        Participant

I dont know much about this stuff but i didnt wanna read and run. To me it sounds like he is trying to push you make you mad so you make mistakes wear you down so he can have his control over you as if you have left this is his only way to control and mess with your head. Do you have a solicitor? If not id get one. Keep a detailed record of everything he says and does try and back it up with proof ie take a screenshot of the calls you made to the hospital his text messages everything keep a record of everything. Sadly i think you are going to have to be one step ahead of him and to be prepared is to be strong.
        Stay safe stay strong xxxxx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content