Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Darkclouds321
      Participant

So I’m unsure how much of this I can say on here.
      But I am safe, the kids are safe, we have a order to keep us safe.
      He is disputing it and is now saying he wants to take on out on me.
      That floored me, and made me feel sick. So basically he is saying I’m a an abuser!
      After everything he has done to me and hurt me, I am now a abuser… It is repulsive and disgusting vile lies.
      I think the only reason he is doing it is to get a chance to see his child but its sick.
      It overwhelmed me for a couple days and I felt the lowest I have done through all of this then now I have reached a calm again.
      Will all of this c**p ever end?
      Will he ever admit what he has done?
      I think it’s highly unlikely as police are involved but it’s there in black and white

Bananaboat
      Participant

Well done for getting out and being safe. Look after yourself. Putting the blame on you and making us out to be the abusers is a common tactic, you know the truth x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Darkclouds321

I just wanted to show you some support along with Bananaboat.

Unfortunately, we often hear that perpetrators will twist things and accuse the survivor of being abusive. We know that you’re not an abuser and that he is telling lies to try to continue the abuse. It must be so exhausting for you.

You have done nothing wrong, you’re a good mum and you have made sure that you and the children are safe.

Take care, we are all here for you.

Lisa

liftingthefog
      Participant

Dark clouds,
      I feel I must answer your post if nothing but to show that I completely understand your situation and am going through the same.
      Police are involved with my abuser, he is currently on bail and the case is with the CPS.
      I too had an order to keep me safe and my husband contested this order with vile, completely fabricated counter allegations. Some of them were so vile I find still find it staggering that even he could resort to such lows. However these now I see as yet more abuse albeit from a distance and through the court system. Fortunately at the (detail removed by moderator).
      I can honestly say that this period of my life has been the most stressful I have ever endured and without the support of friends and agencies, I could not have come this far.
      Keep going .., I know how terribly hard it is. Try and look at every horrendous day as a step closer to a lifetime of freedom from this man. That little glimmer of light at the end of a long tunnel.
      Incidentally the agencies assure me that counter allegations are what so many of them do, after all what else could they possibly have to try and excuse what for normal people is inexcusable.
      Keep safe and keep going. Sending you huge hugs and warmest wishes.
      Xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content