Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

My dd is off school due to a Covid warning. They want me to set up Microsoft teams sessions for dd to chat to her teachers.

I just can’t. I know her dad has teams and all the other social media things. He might live in the same town but online was the last place where I could hide from him.

Would it be unreasonable for me to say no to these online sessions? School is still sending work every day which dd does, but I’m just feeling so triggered.

KIP.
      Participant

I think if you explain to the school they will be very understanding. They may have alternative that would suit you all better. Email or one to one FaceTime etc. There’s no point in making yourself ill when you have a child to look after. Maybe finding out more about the security and how it works might help. I can imagine it’s just triggering you and your health comes first x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you. I feel so stupid having to say I can’t do this. Especially when the school knows he got away with what he did.

KIP.
      Participant

You won’t always feel this way so take this time to heal. It’s not stupid. If your injuries were physical no one would think twice x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content