Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      HunkyDory
      Participant

I’m not sure if posting videos is allowed but I’ll try. I just watched this and for the first time since he left I’ve cried. I’ve been numb but feel I’m breaking through now, this answers so many questions other people would ask. I would so love to share this on my Facebook page but that would advertise what I’ve been though and I’m not sure I’m ready. Most people don’t even know we’ve separated.xx

Fudgecake
      Participant

Thank you for sharing this. She was very good at highlighting the reasons why we stay so long. Also, she looks like a very confident And strong woman which also highlights that anyone can find themselves a victim to DA. I was feeling very low today and watching this has inspired me to keep moving forward. Ty x

HunkyDory
      Participant

Fudgecake it’s inspired me too. I hope you have a happier day tomorrow XX

EbonyRaven
      Participant

Thank you for that. Excellent talk. The site signed me out for non-activity just before the end. so anyone else intending to watch (if it is left on by the mods) might want to do it on the original site.

I can’t post it on my fb (detail removed by moderator) so I don’t want to be seen as being inflammatory. It’s very validating though.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content