Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Janedoeissad
      Participant

Today is (an anniversary of- detail removed by moderator) the day that an event happened which triggered a chain of events which meant I left my abusive Ex.

I’m getting better and stronger everyday. So much so I almost didn’t realise that the year anniversary is here.

I’m posting to say THANK YOU without your help I wouldnt be where I am.

My life is on an upward trajectory without him in my life. I’ll be happy when the house is sold and the last ties to him are severed.

If you are still with an abusive person, big hugs to you. Get all the help from WA and the ladies on here. They are diamonds.

Thank you again. Its been a chaotic but great (time removed by moderator) with some amazing memories with people I cherish.

Twisted Sister
      Participant

awesome to hear such good news, onwards and upwards as they say xx

survivorandproud
      Participant

Great news, you have absolutely made the right choice. Stay strong x

Tiffany
      Participant

So glad you got out Janedoe! You joined the forum about the same time I did, and your story was one of the first ones I really identified with.

Janedoeissad
      Participant

Thank you all.

Tiffany I totally identified with your situation too. I am glad we are both out and moving onwards. I hope all is well with you.

Tractor
      Participant

Amazing ! Well done you x x

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

I remember when you were still with him Jane! You’ve done amazingly well and gone from strength to strength. Good luck with the house sale and may you continue to thrive in your new life ☺

Confused123
      Participant

well done hun on your progress, so nice to hear from ladies that were here on same time as around me , im sure our posts will motivate others still on their journey

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content