Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mimosa
      Participant

Hi all

I just wanted to say how amazing you all are and how much it means to be a part of this forum and feel the love.

I’m out for some months but unravelling years of this stuff. It’s so hard. But I’m doing it! And I wouldn’t be without your sharing.

Thank you all.🎉
      Mimosa

Anabela
      Participant

I would like to join you, Mimosa, in saying thank you. If not for this forum, I don’t know if I had managed to leave my abusive relationship. It is so amazing that all the women here are so patient and understanding and there is no judgment at all. This forum is wonderful. A safe environment where you will always be understood.

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Thank from me too, for finding a place that makes sense of the incomprehensible!

Theres no judgement when it comes to some of the most difficult to speak of our lived experiences.

The support is beyond anything I have seen anywhere else.

You are amazing women, know this.

Warmest wishes

Anonymous
      Inactive

Me too. It’s been so hard and I wouldn’t have made a statement against my ex again this time without your support. I’m still struggling so much and read this forum every day.

diymum@1
      Participant

And me xx I would probably have felt like I was the only one coming through all of this -dv can be a lonely place but all the responses and validation are so valuable xx much love diymum 💪 ✌ ❤ ✌ 👭 xxxx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content