Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Falling Skys
      Participant

I’m half through the divorce, but now having to go to court as he won’t discuss finance with my solicitor or mediation.

The house won’t sale so I live in constance alert. I can’t afford to get out before also I know he won’t sale if Im not here.

I will be starting rape counselling some when in the beginning of the year. (but wither they can do anything while I’m still with my abuser I’m not sure)

Also I have spoken to the police more by mistake about what he did (I just open up while we were talking about something else) and the will take it further. They suggested which I agree to do it when I’m in a safe place.

The children have been brain wash by him, (though the positive was my son spent New Years Eve together with my family and had a lovely time)

Now I’m getting feeling for a friend I have known for years, I think its more because he’s being kind and supportive, all he wants is for me to love me, and have a life without fear. (he is in a relationship so we can’t be more than friends)

Sorry about the New Year moan, I do look at it as every day is nearer the end.

Tamra
      Participant

Hi Falling Skys,

Even though I dont see it as moaning you moan all you like.

Living with him must be awful for you and the house not selling is a nightmare.

I think the counselling will help either way but it may open up stuff so I guess let out your emotions before you go back home so he doesnt have something to home in on.

Your friend may be wanting to love you and support you but as you said hes in a relationship so be careful you dont get caught up in something thats going to become more complicated, sorry for the pet talk but it concerns me and remember your are vulnerable right now – blah blah blah sorry as you probably need some one right now.

Glad you had a good new year with you son and family.

Yep every day is nearer and nearer to the end,

Stay safe and big hug xx

KIP.
      Participant

Hi Falling Skys,

Have you considered reporting the rapes and asking the police to remove your husband from the home using a non mol. Have you spoken to a solicitor about this. I’m afraid unless you take action, your husband will be happy for this to drag on as he can then have a ready supply for his abuse. Which they thrive off❤️

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi KIP

Because the rapes are historical the police feel for my safety and I agree to wait till we aren’t in the same property. I suppose they saying that in case they don’t press charges and he comes back to the house.

He told me he won’t hit me anymore because I will have him out so unless the attack is within 10 days you can’t non mol.

It’s sicking that he keeps getting away it, I didn’t realise how cunning and calculating he was/is.

I just hope when we get to court he’s read the riot act.

If only I hadn’t been shelled shock when I was being attacked, I wouldn’t have to be stuck with the smug b…..d.

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi Tamra

Writing it down helped and I will not read his kindness as anything else than friendship. At least it shows me there are descent men in the world, and I will do as he safes learn to at least life me.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content