Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

I heard the most fantastic news today. He’s moved very very very far from me!!!!! I feel free such a sense of relief he’s out my life! I have just got the divorce to get through now it’s just a formality. GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!!!!

Savingmyself
      Participant

Great news for you positive
      Enjoy your fresh start yay! Xx

Congratulations, this is the start of positive things for you. XXXX

If I went with him it would have been different…very different. I would have been far from anyone I ever knew and his level of control would have reached another level. No one knew where I lived and could visit me as it was so he tested the waters for his huge cunning plan. I refused to go with him he couldn’t understand why I knew I would probably end up dead as I would have found the strength to stand up to him but I would have been too far away and my relationships with all those I loved had already suffered enough so I would never have been able to speak out! He would have been on control cloud nine and I would have had no chance. I’ve literally saved my own life at the skin of my teeth!! Thank you 😊 xxxx

Shelly123
      Participant

Great news x

Thank you all so so so much x*x

KIP.
      Participant

I’m so jealous. I wish my ex would go far far away lol. It must feel fab❤️

Lol well you know what they say be careful what you wish for lol because it might just happen. Pray hard woman pray very hard lol.

Lolllll just think in your head he’s moved to the far far far away land of losserrrrs which is here he belongs lol then sing where are you now lady Leshur. Where are you now wooop wooop wooop. Tell your mind that he’s gone far away your mind is such a powerful tool you can tell it anything that you want and it will happen. If he is not close to you now then he is far from you!!!!! I’ll still see him we are both from the same community but only difference is when he sees me ill have a million times more strength than I have now and the ignore tactic will continue and continue and continue and that’s what annoys him even more no reaction is the best reaction 😊. Tell yourselves that they can’t hurt you no more and you will not allow them to!!!!

Ayanna
      Participant

Congratulations! x*x

Thanks feels short lived as he is being aggressive through his solicitor trying to pull his weight around like before. Gets so frustrating at times you think will it ever end

Will he ever stop? It’s exhausting I’ve had a long time of this it’s draining who wants to be fighting against one another all the time? Also he’s trying to fight a losing battle I’m the petitioner I’m making the decisions the right ones for me and I vowed that will be the case since I left him. Tables have turned he is not going to like it and certainly will not like what I’ve cited as breakdown of marriage – the domestic violence. But it’s the truth and that’s how it will stay. I now have an anxious time while I wait for him to explode at my comments but I got to remember not long not long and my divorce petition will be lodged at the court and there is nothing he can do to prolong it or make it difficult for me. I have just got to hang in there and now I will prolong things for him. You treat me like a queen I’ll treat you like a king you treat me like a game I’ll show you how it’s played!!!! Fighting talk from positive and taking of positive I registered my interest in several volunteer opportunities today I am slightly nervous but I have the time and the love to help others. Life goes get better after abuse I promise. Someone please give me a virtual cuddle x*x

Suntree
      Participant

Fantastic news

Thank you I still feel pretty anxious as you can see above. I woke up half way through the night full of worry and I was sweating like a buying. I think I need to call the helpline today I’m emotionally and mentally drained I just want this over and him to be out of my life!!!!!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content